Coast-to-Coast Canadian Seafood Platter
- 1 recipe Chilled Clams with Herb Oil
- 1 recipe Chilled Mussels with White Wine
- 1 recipe Chilled Spot Prawns
- 2 lobsters, approximately 1¼ lb (565 g) each, cooked
- 2.2 lb (1 kg) snow crab legs, cooked
- 1 lb (450 g) Nordic shrimp, with or without the shells
- 5 oz (150 g) canned Stimpson surf clams
- 36 oysters, shucked
- 1 recipe Cocktail Sauce
- 1 recipe Chervil Mignonette
- 1 recipe Mustard Mayonnaise
- Beyond the chilled clams with herb oil, the chilled mussels with white wine and the spot prawns, we suggest adding 2 cooked lobsters of approximately 1¼ lb (565 g) each, 2.2 lb (1 kg) of cooked snow crab legs, 1 lb (450 g) of Nordic shrimp (with or without the shells), 5 oz (150 g) of canned Stimpson surf clams and 36 shucked oysters.
While not mandatory, a bed of crushed ice on each tier will keep everything on your platter fresh and cold for longer.