Warm Broccoli and Cheddar Dip
- 2 cups (140 g) broccoli florets
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 block (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the broccoli and garlic until tender. Drain.
- In a food processor, finely chop the broccoli and garlic. Add the cheeses and pulse until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl several times. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute until warm.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Don’t ditch that broccoli stalk! Just peel it and cut it up before cooking. This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".