Mango Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 3 cups (510 g) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) mayonnaise, plus more for spreading
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sweet mango chutney, plus more for spreading
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp ground Espelette pepper
- 8 multi-grain bread slices
- 8 small Boston lettuce leaves
- 16 Lebanese cucumber ribbons
- 16 mango slices
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise onto 4 bread slices and layer with the lettuce, chicken salad, cucumber and mango. Spread the remaining bread slices with mango chutney and close the sandwiches.