Grilled Sliced Corn
- 1 can 48 g anchovies packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hazelnut oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the corn for about 8 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a bowl, with a fork, mash the anchovies. Add the vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut the corn into 2.5-cm (1-inch) thick pieces and add to the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- Place the slices of corn upright on the grill and cook, rolling with tongs until they are lightly browned. Put the slices back in the marinade. Serve hot or warm.