Cold Ham and Mustard Macaroni Salad
- 3/4 lb (340 g) macaroni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 4 tsp (20 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, zest finely grated
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) diced ham
- 2 celery stalks with leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the macaroni until al dente, about 12 minutes. Drain and toss lightly with oil. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar, if desired.
- Add the cooled macaroni, ham, celery and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.