Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 oz (55 g) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- Hot sauce, to taste (see note)
- 4 cups (680 g) leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, cut into thin wedges
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/4 cup (10 g) parsley, finely chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chicken and lettuce between four bowls. Top with the celery, corn and parsley. Drizzle with the dressing just before serving.
We used the classic Buffalo wings hot sauce Frank’s RedHot, but you can use your favourite vinegar-based hot sauce.