Bocconcini Skewers with Grapes and Rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 18 cocktail bocconcini
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 18 seedless red grapes
- 2 red endives, cut into pieces
- 4 bunches fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- Fleur de sel, to taste
- In a small pot over medium heat, soften the rosemary in the oil for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Add the bocconcini, lemon zest and juice. Season with salt. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Thread one bocconcini, one grape and a few endive pieces onto each toothpick or small skewer. Set the marinade aside.
- In a serving dish, arrange the rosemary and sage in the shape of a wreath. Top with the skewers. Drizzle with the reserved marinade and sprinkle with the fleur de sel.