Lychee Clementine Cocktail
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) lychees in syrup
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh clementine juice (from 8 to 10 clementines)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) vodka
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 cups (500 ml) sparkling apple and lychee cider or sparkling apple cider, cold
- 1 clementine, thinly sliced
- In a strainer set over a bowl, drain the lychees. Set aside 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the syrup and 6 lychees. Reserve the remaining syrup and lychees for another use.
- In a small pitcher, combine the lychee syrup, clementine juice, vodka, lemon juice and ginger. Strain the mixture into martini glasses. Top off each glass with the cider.
- Thread the lychees onto small skewers. Decorate each glass with a lychee skewer and a slice of clementine.