Thai Mango Salad with Peanuts
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 ripe, firm mangoes, peeled and sliced into large julienne
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced into large julienne
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into large julienne
- 1/4 cup (10 g) cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (40 g) roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, fish sauce, brown sugar and vinegar. Add the mangoes, cucumbers, green onions, bell pepper and cilantro. Gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salad to a serving plate. Sprinkle with peanuts and red pepper flakes.