Waldorf Salad with Green Apple, Celery and Pecans
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup
- 6 cups (200 g) oak leaf lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups (350 g) red grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) roasted pecans
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 green apple, cored, finely sliced and lightly tossed with lemon juice
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, grapes, pecans and celery. Lightly oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad between four plates, top with the apple slices and drizzle with the dressing.