- 6 to 8
Pressure Cooker Lentil and Kale Soup
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 cups (300 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup (200 g) dried green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz (115 g) kale leaves, stems removed, chopped
- 5 cups (1.25 litres) vegetable broth
- 1 can (14 oz/398 ml) diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Soften the leek and garlic in the oil.
- d the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cover and select the Soup function.
- Let the pressure release and remove the lid. Adjust the seasoning. Add more broth for a more liquid soup.