Pressure Cooker White Chili
- 1 ½ lb (675 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cut into small cubes
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (16 oz/500 ml) store-bought salsa verde
- 2 cans (19 oz/540 ml each) white kidney beans (or cannellini beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups (225 g) frozen corn kernels
- Avocado, cut into wedges and sprinkled with lemon juice
- Corn chips
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- In the pressure cooker, combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and select the Poultry function. Set the machine to cook for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure release and remove the lid. Stir well and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the chili in bowls. Top with the avocado, chips, cheese, sour cream, lime wedges and cilantro.