- 1 1/2 tsp mix of citrus zest (grapefruit, orange, lemon or lime)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange, clementine or minneola juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup (210 g) sugar
- In a small pot over medium heat, bring all of the ingredients to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Pour into an airtight container. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate. The syrup will keep for 1 month in the refrigerator.
Perfect in cocktails, fruit salads or as a soaking syrup for cakes.