Blueberry Pudding Cake in a Cup
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 m) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup (40 g) blueberries
- In a 1-cup (250 ml) coffee cup, combine the flour, ground almonds, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the milk, oil and orange zest. Combine with a fork just until smooth. Stir in the blueberries.
- Cook in the microwave oven for 1 minute 15 seconds or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes to let the cake finish cooking.