- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fish and Cauliflower
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a large bowl, combine half of the oil with half of the curry powder. Add the cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread out on a non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, or until the cauliflower is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, combine the chickpea flour with the remaining curry powder. Coat the fish fillets in the flour mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the fish for 2 minutes on each side in the remaining oil. Serve immediately with the cauliflower and raita.
The chickpea flour, which is gluten free, boosts the flavour of the fish and makes it crispy.
Instead of chickpea flour, you can use homemade lentil flour. In a spice grinder, finely grind 1/4 cup (50 g) of green or coral lentils. You can also use unbleached all-purpose flower.