- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, yogurt and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients alternating with the milk. Whisk until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the blueberries.
- Preheat the raclette cooking grill (on the flat side) on medium heat. Once the cooking grill is hot, brush with some softened butter.
- Cook 6 pancakes at a time, using 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the mixture for each one (to shape the pancakes, you can use a 3 1/2-inch (8 cm) ring mould placed directly on the grill, if desired). Once the pancakes are golden on the first side and bubbles start to appear on the uncooked surface, after about 1 to 2 minutes, remove the ring mould, if using, and gently flip the pancakes over with a spatula. Cook on the second side until golden and cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Place the pancakes on plates. Garnish with more yogurt and blueberries. Drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.