Raclette Cheddar and Chorizo Omelette
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (60 g) chorizo sausage, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup (50 g) cheddar, finely grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Softened butter, for cooking
- Set the temperature control of the raclette grill to medium. With a pastry brush, generously butter the raclette cooking pans.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each raclette cooking pan three-quarters of the way up with the egg mixture.
- Cook under the heating element until the omelettes are set and slightly puffed up, about 5 minutes.