- 16 fresh lychees (or canned lychees, drained)
- 1 can (14 oz/398 ml) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (55 g) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp instant tapioca
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coconut Greek yogurt
- Coconut shavings, toasted, to taste
- Peel the lychees (if fresh). Rinse to remove any traces of the shell. Remove the pit and coarsely chop the flesh.
- In a blender, purée half of the lychees with the coconut milk and brown sugar for a few minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to a small pot. Add the tapioca and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 3 minutes while whisking. Slowly pour in the chia seeds while whisking.
- Divide the mixture between four 1-cup (250 ml) glasses or cups. Let cool. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top the puddings with the yogurt, remaining lychees and coconut shavings.