- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) honey
- 1 bag 5.5 grams Power Poppers popping candy, strawberry-flavored
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) grenadine syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mango or peach nectar, cold
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cranberry juice, cold
1. Choose a nice 250 ml (1 cup) capacity glass.
2. With a finger, brush the edge of the glass with honey on the inside and outside, about 0.5-cm (1/4-inch) down from the rim. Place the popping candy in a saucer. Turn the glass into the saucer to cover the honey with the popping candy.
3. Pour the grenadine syrup into the glass.
4. Without touching the candy, gently pour the fruit nectar using the back of a spoon. Do the same with the cranberry juice, ensuring that both juices do not mix.
5. Serve immediately.