- 20 MIN
- 24 H
- 3 clementines, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 star anise
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 4 cups (1 litre) clementine juice
- 4 cups (1 litre) cranberry juice
- 11/2 cups (375 ml) vodka
- 1 bottle 3 cups (750 ml) white wine
- 4 cups (1 litre) ginger ale
- 4 cups (1 litre) ice cubes
1. In a large jar or glass pitcher, combine clementines, lemon, cranberry, anise, cloves, cinnamon, clementine juice, cranberry juice and vodka. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
2. When ready to serve, add wine, soda and ice cubes.
If you make your sangria ahead of time, remove anise, cloves and cinnamon after 24 hours for a lighter spice taste, but you can also let them marinate longer for a stronger version. It will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.