- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prosecco or dry sparkling wine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Aperol (see note)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Cara Cara orange juice (or club soda or sparkling water)
- 2 thin slices Cara Cara orange
- Ice cubes
1. In a champagne flute or tall glass halfway filled with ice, pour the prosecco, Aperol and the orange juice.
2. Garnish with the 2 orange slices.
Aperol is a bitter liqueur made from plants, roots and bitter oranges.
Cara Cara Orange is a dark pink and very sweet variety of oranges. It is now more widely available in grocery stores. Substitute with any orange.