Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cocktail
- 2 oz (60 ml) Cognac or brandy
- 2 oz (60 ml) chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico)
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) cinnamon whipped cream (see recipe below)
- Ice cubes, as desired
- Cocoa powder (optional)
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the alcohol and ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into two lowball glasses.
2. Spoon the whipped cream into the glasses and smooth the surface. If desired, lightly moisten a star-shaped cookie cutter, then dip into cocoa powder and lightly stamp on the surface of the cream to create a pattern.