- 1/2 wheel raclette cheese
- 1/2 lb (225 g) air-dried beef (bresaola, viande des Grisons, Bündnerfleisch, etc.)
- 1/2 lb (225 g) dry-cured sausage or rosette de Lyon
- 1/2 lb (225 g) country pâté
- 1 jar cornichons (baby sour gherkins)
- 1 jar pickled cocktail onions
- 3 cups (750 ml) steamed cauliflower
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 30 small new potatoes, cooked
- 6 to 8 slices country bread, toasted
- Place the cheese in the cradle of a raclette grill. Preheat the element.
- Arrange the accompaniments on serving plates. As the cheese melts, scrape it off the wheel and serve with the accompaniments.
Raclette grills can be rented from fine cheese shops for about $15 to $25 a day.