"Full Sparkling” Drink
- 4 maraschino cherries, with or without the stem
- 1 envelope Pop Rocks candy
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 cups (500 ml) club soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lime syrup (Teisseire brand or other)
- Place the cherries in ice cube tray cavities and fill them with water. Freeze for 4 hours or until the ice cubes are solid.
- Pour the candy onto a plate.
- With a lime wedge, moisten the rim of four martini glasses, and then dip them in the candy.
- Fill the glasses with club soda and lime syrup and add cherry ice cubes.