- 1/2 cup (105 g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 cup (135 g) fresh mango, cut into pieces (about 1 large mango)
- 3 cups (435 g) ice cubes
- 1 cup (135 g) fresh strawberries, hulled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup (130 g) seedless green grapes
- In a small saucepan, heat the sugar and water until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the syrup into a bowl. Let cool completely.
- In a blender (see note), purée the mango, 2 tbsp of the syrup and 1 cup of the ice cubes until smooth. Pour into four 1-cup (250 ml) glasses. Keep cold.
- Rinse the blender. Repeat the same procedure with the strawberries and the grapes.
- Pour the slushes one on top of the other, finishing with the grape slushie (see note).
For our recipe, we used a small blender equipped with several containers (portable cups), which allowed us to quickly make the three mixtures one after the other.