- On a work surface, cut the broccoli into florets to obtain 2 cups worth. Keep the remaining broccoli for another use.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the broccoli florets for 1 minute. Drain and cool in a bowl of ice water. Drain and pat dry with a clean cloth. Place in a bowl.
- Add the creamed corn. Season with salt and pepper, and toss well. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausages in the butter for about 10 minutes, turning them frequently, or until cooked through. Place them on a plate. In the same skillet, quickly toast the buns on both sides.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Cut the sausages in half lengthwise. Fill each bun with a sausage half and cover with the broccoli mixture. Place in a baking dish. Top with the cheese.
- Broil for 1 minute or until the cheese has melted.
This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".