Honey Cilantro BBQ Wings
- 1 1/4 lb (570 g) store-bought frozen BBQ chicken wings (about 18)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tomato-based chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp (20 g) crushed corn chips
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (210°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the wings are hot and crispy.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, tomato-based chili sauce and chili powder. Add the cooked wings and coat with the mixture.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the wings with the crushed corn chips and cilantro. Toss to coat well and serve immediately.
This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".