- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- In a bowl, place the feta and cover with cold water. Let soak for 10 minutes to reduce the salt. Drain and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, in a small, dry skillet over medium-high heat, brown the kasha and pine nuts. Set aside in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a 9-inch (23 cm), lightly oiled cast iron skillet, place the feta slices. Place the skillet directly on the grill and cook for 4 minutes or until the cheese is hot and slightly softened. Remove from the grill.
- Garnish the baked feta with the tomato and kasha mixtures. Serve with the bread slices.