- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Generously butter a 12-cup non-stick muffin tin or line with paper or silicone liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, both cheeses and Espelette pepper, if desired. Season with salt. Divide among the muffin cups, using ¼ cup (60 ml) of the mixture for each one.
- Add the toppings of your choice at this point, using about 1 tbsp of toppings for each omelette.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the omelettes are puffed up and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the cream with the mustard until frothy and soft peaks form. Season with salt and pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust the seasoning. Serve with the mini omelettes.
The mini omelettes freeze well.