« Gnocchi »
- Wilt the spinach in a steamer for a few seconds. Wring dry, cool and chop.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and nutmeg. Add the flour and stir to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- With two spoons, shape balls of about 10 ml (2 teaspoons) each and drop them on a well-floured work surface. Gently roll them in the flour.
- Bring the broth to a boil. Add the dough balls, a dozen at a time, into the simmering broth. Cook for about 6 minutes. Remove from the broth and set aside.
- In a saucepan, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and pasta. Continue cooking for 5 minutes and serve immediately.