- Preheat the gas grill, setting the burners to high. Alternatively, use a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, toss the peppers, tofu and zucchini slices with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the peppers on the grate, skin side down, and grill until the skins are blackened. Place in an airtight container. Let cool and remove the skins. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Grill the tofu and zucchini, about 2 minutes per side. Let the zucchini cool.
- On a plate, coat the tofu with lime juice and mirin. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sesame oil.
- Place the tortillas on a clean surface. Spread with mayonnaise. Arrange the tofu, peppers, zucchini and lettuce on the tortilla, leaving a 2.5-cm (1-inch) border. Fold and wrap.