- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all the crust ingredients and lightly press at the bottom of a 20-cm (8-inch) springform pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with the maple syrup.
- Beat in the eggs and cream. Pour the batter onto the crust. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 1 hour. With the door ajar, let cool in the oven, then refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours. Serve cold with a drizzle of maple syrup.
This year, we went to M. Charbonneau’s sugar shack, at Mont Saint-Grégoire. Denis Charbonneau’s Orchard Sugar Shack. Phone: 450-347-9184