Ceviche al diablo
- 20 MIN
- 15 MIN
- 30 MIN
- In a 23 x 30-cm (9 x 13-inch) glass dish, arrange the fish slices in a single layer.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the fish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
SPICY TORTILLA CHIPS
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine the oil, pepper sauce and lime zest. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the mixture. Stack the tortillas and cut into 8 triangles.
- Arrange the tortillas on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Arrange the fish on 4 plates. Garnish with the bell pepper and tomato strips and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with the tortilla chips.