- Let the slices of leg of lamb sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Remove as much fat as possible.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the eggplant and bell pepper in 60 ml (1/4 cup) of oil until they are tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cucumber and olives. Continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes to soften the cucumber slices. Keep warm.
- In another large skillet, brown the lamb in 30 ml (2 tablespoons) oil, 3 minutes per side or until the meat is medium-rare. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a plate, cover and let rest at room temperature.
- In a salad bowl, combine the warm vegetables, vinegar and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with goat cheese and oregano. Add the lamb cooking juices if desired.
- Serve the slices of lamb with the salad.