Baked Caramelized Carrots
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
- In a baking dish, combine the vinegar, butter and honey.
- Add the carrots and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil, toss and cook until tender, about 45 minutes.