- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the blueberries. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- If the blueberries are fresh, fold them gently into the batter. If they are thawed, add them to the pan when you cook the pancakes.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt a little butter. Pour about 60 ml (1/4 cup) of batter and spread it, stirring the pan to get a pancake of about 15-cm (6-inch) in diameter. Place about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of thawed blueberries on each pancake, if applicable.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes per side. Pile them up in a warm oven.
- At service, drizzle with maple syrup.