- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss the tomatoes with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush the lettuce on all sides with the remaining dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toast the bread on the grill for 1 minute on each side. On a work surface, cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Lower the heat of the grill to medium. Grill the bacon until very crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Let cool on a plate lined with paper towel. Crumble and set aside.
- Grill the lettuce for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 plates. Garnish with the bread, bacon and tomatoes. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.