BLT Salad with Grilled Lettuce
- 20 MIN
- 15 MIN
- Preheat the gas grill, setting the burners to high.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss the tomatoes with 15 ml (1 tablespoon) dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush the lettuce on all sides with the remaining dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toast the bread on the grill, about 1 minute per side. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Lower the heat to medium and grill the bacon until very crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Let cool. Crumble and set aside.
- Grill the lettuce, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 plates. Garnish with bacon, croutons and tomatoes. Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately.