- Turn summer flowers into irresistible garnishes. Choose edible organic flowers (violet, pansy, acacia and rose petals ...) that you cut the stem to ½-cm (1/4-inch) of the flower, for easy handling.
- Gently dip the flowers in water to clean them thoroughly and allow to dry on a sheet of paper towel.
- Place a lightly beaten egg white and granulated sugar in two separate bowls. With a small brush, brush one flower at a time with the egg white, while taking care to remove any excess. Sprinkle with sugar and place it on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Let dry for 12 to 24 hours, in the open air, in a dry place.
- Keep in an airtight container.
Rosé wine with rose petals
It's pretty! Liven up your glasses of rosé wine simply by adding in 1 or 2 rose petals.