- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter a 21 x 11-cm (8 x 4-inch) loaf pan.
- In a skillet, soften the vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a bowl and let cool.
- Add the eggs, oat bran and parsley to the warm vegetables. Gently stir in the beans and cheese. Pour into the prepared pan and press lightly. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil. Reduce the oven temperature to 160 °C (325 °F) and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, unmould and slice to serve, topped with tomato sauce.