- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients until smooth.
- In a well-buttered 23-cm (9-inch) non-stick skillet, cook the crepes on both sides; count about 60 ml (1/4 cup) of batter for each. Transfer to a plate.
- In a skillet, brown the sausage meat over medium heat in half the butter for 5 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and let cool. Add 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the cheese and combine.
- Simultaneously, in a bowl, combine the eggs with the milk. Season with salt and pepper. Cook this mixture into the remaining butter over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F). Line the bottom of a 23-cm (9-inch) springform pan with parchment paper. Butter the sides. Place a crepe at the bottom of the pan, and add half the egg mixture. Cover with another crepe, then add half the sausage mixture. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, topping with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown, finish browning under the broiler, if necessary. Let rest for 5 minutes, then unmould.
- Cut into wedges and serve.