- In a small saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil. Stir well and reduce for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Cut each duck breast into 8 cubes. Thread the duck onto the skewers, alternating with the apple cubes. Oil lightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Grill the skewers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the desired doneness, brushing them regularly with the honey glaze.
- Serve over mixed greens with roasted potatoes.