- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with the lime juice. Set aside.
- On a work surface, butterfly the chicken breasts. To do this, slice each breasts half in half horizontally without separating them completely, then open them like a book. Stuff with the avocado slices and cheese. Close the breasts and place on 4 sheets of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the chicken with the oil and Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the thyme sprigs and lime wedges. Close to seal the papillotes. Place the papillotes on a baking sheet. Set aside.
Smoked Paprika Tomatoes
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, and paprika on a sheet of aluminum foil. Season with salt and pepper. Close to seal the papillote and place on the baking sheet with the chicken. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve the chicken with the smoked paprika tomatoes.