- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the chicken for about 15 minutes, or until fully cooked, turning it halfway through. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate to cool. Cover and refrigerate until fully chilled, about 1 hour. Slice the chicken into strips. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Oil lightly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk (or blend in a small food processor) the lemon juice, capers, egg yolk, anchovy paste, mustard and garlic. Drizzle in the oil while whisking continuously until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, gently toss the pasta, lettuce, chicken and mayonnaise. Sprinkle with the bacon and cheese. Adjust the seasoning.