- Line the bottom of a large slow cooker with about three layers of paper towels.
- In a food processor, purée all the ingredients until smooth. Divide among four 125 ml (1/2 cup) ramekins. Place the ramekins in the slow cooker and pour hot water halfway up the ramekins. Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until they are firm and have risen slightly. Remove from the slow cooker and let cool. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Cover with plastic wrap.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and add the butter. Stir until mixture is crumbly. With your fingers, spread the crumble on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Before serving, top each ramekin with crumble. Serve with strawberry coulis (see note).
In a blender, puree 750 ml (3 cups) of strawberries with about 75 ml (1/3 cup) of sugar until smooth. Strain.
If you don’t have a slow cooker, you can bake the cheesecakes individually. To do this, place the ramekins in a 20-cm (8-inch) square baking dish. Pour boiling water halfway up the ramekins and bake in the center of a preheated oven at 170 °C (325 °F) for about 30 minutes or until they are firm and have slightly risen.