Milk Chocolate Pudding
- 15 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 3 H
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Pour the milk into a measuring cup or a glass bowl and heat it for 1 minute in the microwave oven. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Add the egg yolks and stir, without waiting, with a whisk until no more lumps remain. Add the hot milk, while stirring, and then the chocolate and butter.
- Place the pan on the stove and heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly using your a until it starts to boil. Immediately remove the pan from the heat, otherwise the pudding won’t be as smooth.
- Pour the pudding into four small dessert bowls. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator and allow them to set. You need to be patient because the pudding will be ready after 3 hours.