Asian-Style Steamed Salmon
- 15 MIN
- 8 MIN
- 30 MIN
- In a bowl or sealable bag, combine all the ingredients.
- Add the salmon to the marinade and coat well. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Drain the steaks and pour the marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce is syrupy. Set aside.
- Place the steaks, side by side, in a steamer (bamboo or a pan with holes on the bottom), placed on top of a pan of boiling water. Season with salt and pepper. Top the steaks with the green onions. Steam for about 8 minutes or until the desired doneness.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve with jasmine rice and green vegetables.