- In a bowl, pour hot cream over chocolate. With a whisk, stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut each banana into two sections and then in half lengthwise.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt sugar and water and cook until golden brown. Add bananas and coat with caramel. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and sugar with a whisk. Set aside.
- Spread banana mixture on four slices of bread and cover with remaining bread slices. Dip each sandwich, one at a time, into egg mixture, letting them soak thoroughly.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown sandwiches on both sides in butter. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.