Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Best)
- 15 MIN
- 8 MIN
- 1 H
- 16 cookies
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F). Line two or three baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs and stir until smooth. Stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- With an ice cream scoop, shape each cookie with 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of dough. Place five to six balls of dough on each sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned all around. They will still be very soft in the centre. Cool completely on the baking sheet.
Do not cook more than one sheet at a time.