- 20 servings
- 2 cups (500 ml) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups (500 ml) grapefruit juice
- 341 ml orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 341 ml lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 341 ml mango punch concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (500 ml) dark rum
- Carbonated water
- Tonic water, cold
- In an airtight container, combine all the ingredients, except for the carbonated or tonic water. Freeze overnight.
- In a tall glass, place a portion of the slush and fill with some carbonated or tonic water. Mix with a spoon and serve.
- Keep the remaining mixture in the freezer. Keeps well for several weeks in the freezer. Perfect to keep on hand at all times.