- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- In a roasting pan, place all the ingredients. Bake for 2 to 3 hours or until the bacon is soft and is fork-tender.
- In a large saucepan, soften the onions and garlic with the bacon in the butter. Add the cabbage and thyme and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cabbage is tender.
- Add the wine and reduce for about 10 minutes. Add the cream and simmer for about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the centre of each tortilla with buttered cabbage, braised bacon, red cabbage salad, and green onions. Serve with a lime wedge.